Saturday, November 12, 2011

Brief Update

Nihau from Starbucks in Guangzhou (thank the good Lord for free Wi-Fi)! We had a great morning, visiting a historic house/museum with a lot of gardens and beautiful architecture, and bought a few gifts. The weather here is fantastic and we are really enjoying this town, but we're more anxious to get home with each passing day. It literally feels like we've been here for at least two months. Very strange indeed. 71 more hours! We're hoping to have free Internet at our hotel in Hong Kong on Tuesday so that we can make at least one more blog post.

"He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap, to make them sit with princes, with the princes of his people. He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the LORD!". -Psalm 113:7-9

"In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." -John 14:2&3


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that's all I can say is 'wow!' I love the posts and pictures, your openness about what's going on...the fun and the not so fun. Our hearts share your joys and pray for God's continued grace and patience as you begin your journey home! We can't wait to see you and meet the kiddos:) We will definitely be praying for the long flight home...for Izaiah and Lily to have complete and total peace...relax and be content. Likewise for mommy and daddy to be able to relax and enjoy the flights too:)

    Romans 15:13   Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

    Thinking of you lots!!!
    Love,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete