Monday, January 2, 2012

Someone Turned 40 Today!!!


Happy Birthday Sweet Husband.  40 Reasons Why I Love My Man... in random order:


  1. He makes me laugh every day.
  2. My "serious" tendency really needs that.  
  3. He is not afraid to be silly.
  4. Or sometimes even cry.
  5. He knows me and he loves me anyway.
  6. He never asks me to drive.
  7. He is and will always be the most handsome man ever.
  8. My heart still pounds.
  9. He forgives my occasional grouchiness.  :)
  10. He understands and supports my relationship with coffee.
  11. He is an amazing father.
  12. He works many hours to provide for our family so that I can fulfill my dreams of staying at home and being a wife and mom.
  13. He can cook a great meal.
  14. He is my hero, my best friend, a person I look up to.
  15. He is mine.
  16. He loves God with a passion that inspires me.
  17. He loves talking for hours with me about about God and His word.
  18. And sometimes he just listens to me talk for hours.
  19. He calls / texts / emails me every day "just because".
  20. He loves me like no other.
  21. He tells me I'm the apple of his eye.
  22. His heart is tender.
  23. He washes windows.  
  24. And does a really great job!
  25. He loves family vacations and is always the one to initiate and plan them.
  26. He calms me when I'm stressed; he gives it his best shot anyway.
  27. He took me all the way to China to bring home two beautiful babies to call our own.
  28. He encourages me when everything is not fine.
  29. He is never afraid to try to fix or build something, which is why we never need to call the repair man.
  30. He has a romantic heart and love candles and soft music as much as I do.
  31. He most often apologize first.
  32. He prays for the will of God to be done in our family.
  33. Loving God and following Jesus is the most important thing in his life.
  34. He wears my favorite colognes because he knows I love the smell.
  35. He tries to give me everything I ask for.
  36. He takes me out to eat when I'm too tired to cook.
  37. He just plain spoils me.
  38. He does what he says he will do.
  39. He is faithful and trustworthy.
  40. I'm just crazy about My Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment